Last Update 10 bulan yang lalu
You can share your summarized meeting notes 📝 with the required teammates with a few easy steps. They can edit 🖊️ and share the meeting notes further as per their needs.
Instaminutes offers sharing feature via email, slack, HubSpot, etc. Here’s how to do it:-
1. Go to Instaminutes Dashboard
2. Choose the meeting whose notes you want to share
3. Click on ‘Share’ at the top right
After that, you can either ‘Add a new attendee’ and send the notes right to their email 📧
Copy the public link of the notes and share it on any platform you choose.
1. After clicking on ‘Share’, a pop-up window will open
2. Click on “Add Attendee” under the share button
3. Type in the email address 📧 of the person you want to share the notes 📝 with
3. Press Enter
An email will be sent as a notification to the person when the notes are shared. They can also find the shared notes on their Instaminutes Dashboard.
NOTE: You can add multiple emails at a time if you want to send the notes to a group of people.
1. After clicking on ‘Share’ a pop-up window will open
2. Scroll to the bottom of that window and Click on ‘Copy Public Link’
3. Share the link 🔗 with anyone on any platform by just pasting it